Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I ♥ Faces - Week 7: B&W


Well I've seen this blog several times & have enjoyed looking through all the pics - So I thought I'd give it a shot ... Why not right? Check it out for yourself at IHeartFaces !!!


This week's category is B&W - which I absolutely love!!! I can't wait to look through all the other entries ... There's just something about a black & white picture ... It seems to somehow tell a different story & have a deeper meaning ...

So - without further adieu - here's my entries for Week 7's B&W Adults & Kids!!!

Let me know what you think!!!

Photobucket




Photobucket


My brother David at his junior prom - Charleston, SC




Photobucket




Photobucket


Miss Spencer - out for a day of horseback riding!





Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh she is so cute! What a beautiful smile!

Anonymous said...

Cute cute cute! Your bro is adorable, and the little gal is soooo sweet!

Anonymous said...

wow... she has beautiful eyes! I can only imagine what they must look like in color. :)