Monday, May 11, 2009

I ♥ Faces -- Week 18 Laughter!!

Another fantastic week over at I ♥ faces ... This week's theme ?!?!? LAUGHTER!!!! So with a little assistance and the wonderful invention of the self-timer ... and many many tries .... here's my adult entry!!!
... Laughing in the rain this past Sunday ...
Had just finished up some Mother's Day festivities - and decided to buy myself the gift of a new Cannon XSi from Best Buy! So I decided to give it a whirl!!!!







... and for my kid's entry ...
a friend of mine's daughter - giggling up a storm and waving at the same time! She was so excited and happy to see everyone for Easter!!!





Be sure to check out all the other wonderful entries this week!!! I can't wait to start laughing out loud - Remember, Laughter can be contagious!!!!!

4 comments:

Skoots1moM said...

so so nice
thanx 4 sharing!

Cecily R said...

Ooooh, I love them both! Perfect entries for the theme.

Your kids entry is my favorite though...she just looks like joy.

Unknown said...

A D O R A B L E! They are both great shots... I love the little wave of the hand in the kids photo... Nice job!

Lara said...

Wow! They're both PERFECT! I'm especially impressed with the self portrait. I've had my camera for more than a year and have never once used the timer.