Monday, June 1, 2009

I ♥ Faces -- Week 21 Birthday & Pets

Another fun week over at I hearts; Faces ... This week's theme -- Birthday & Anything goes with Pets!

So here's my Pets entry for the week!


Meet Rascal. He knows how much I hate for him or his brother Rocky to get up on any of the tables in the house ... So, quite frequently I find Rascal sitting here on the arm of this chair ... Sitting very close to one of the end tables in the house ... I came over to snap a quick picture of him looking all pretty and what does he do? He stealthily slides that little paw of his down and just barely lays it on the corner of the end table right as I snap the following pic ... He looks away from me, as if to say, "What? Do I look good or something?" ... He's such a booger! I couldn't help but laugh at his rebel attitude!



Please don't forget to head on over to I ♥ Faces to check out all the other wonderful entries!!!! Have a great week!!!



20 comments:

tiff said...

Tat is one cool cat and a very cool capture.

the monkeys' mama said...

i'm in love with your cat and this photo. The texture and angles make it perfect!

Justin said...

This is a really good photo!

Kerum said...

Lov the picture...and the story that went with it! Cats are just like that, aren't they!?!

Jewel said...

hahaha :) my cats are the same way. So defiant! Yours is absolutely beautiful by the way. Great photo!

Unknown said...

WHat a beautiful cat! She is adorable!

Alice said...

ooh! a big, furry cat! i love him - he's gorgeous! and i know the attitude for sure - we have 10 cats and kittens of our own :O). great picture!

i have my shot posted now, so feel free to come on over for a visit :O).

tiarastantrums said...

that is one fluffy cat!

Jen H said...

Oh what a personailty!
Thanks for your comments!
Jen H

Unknown said...

That is one pretty kitty! Thanks for sharing:)

WendysPhotos said...

What a beautiful cat! They are pretentious little buggers aren't they - I think they know us better than we think and love to challenge us!

Ter said...

he suits his name well! :)

Rebekah said...

He is so adorable! Great picture!!

Annette said...

Oh, I hear you! Cats have such attitude. They totally know what's going on. Cute cat!

Julie said...

love the attitude! lol! too funny. =)

Jenny said...

He is so pretty! LOL at him putting his paw on the table. Cats are so funny!

Mandi said...

I love that animals have such funny personalities. That is so great that you got a shot of it. Great picture!

Dot O said...

Beautiful photo - what a very distinguished looking kitty he is!

Kim said...

I have several cats that act that way too. I love his blue eyes. So stunning.

I put up a photo too. Come on over.

Mamí♥Picture said...

I loved your fluffy BEAUTIFUL Cat!!