Saturday, March 14, 2009

I ♥ Faces -- Another Fix-It Friday - On Saturday!?!?


Boy oh boy! Its another fix-it friday over at i♥faces ... these are always SO much fun - but of course i'm just getting around to fixing today ... so here are my entries ...

Be sure to head over to i♥faces to check out all the other awesome entries - if you wanna play along, just follow the directions and fix the pic however you want!!! Be careful - its addictive!!!!!



Original Photo: "Cutie Pie"


Here's My 1st Edit:


Here's My 2nd Edit:




And here's a couple of others that I did ... Just messin' around!




4 comments:

Nieman Family said...

Love the eyes. I agree...very addicting.

Shae said...

Nicely done.

Josie said...

I really like the 2nd one. very nice.

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

You photoshop gurus never fail to amaze me. The pretty lady below? Love her pics as well. Hope you found some trouble with her...!