Monday, March 2, 2009

I ♥ Faces -- What a "Messy" Week Eight!





IHeartFaces has yet another photo challenge this week!
Week Eight's Challenge is a "Messy" one ... Here are some of my students - This was spirit week for fall homecoming ... Theme: TACKY DAY ... So these girls definitely constitute "messy" in my book!!! They were hilarious - and had a great time being tacky!


Be sure to check out all the other "messy" pics over at IHeartFaces!!!! There are some really stinkin' cute ones this week!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey! it's andrea from where 2 or more gather. i was wondering if sometime this coming saturday would work for coffee? it might be easier to communicate via email, so if you like, email me at andrearhouse at yahoo dot com and we'll all coordinate.

Anonymous said...

How fun! I remember Spirit week was so much fun getting to dress up all crazy! Cute pic

Anonymous said...

Hee! What a fun entry. :)

~Angie
co-founder of I ♥ Faces

Anonymous said...

Hee - what a fun entry!

~Angie
co-founder of I ♥ Faces

Anonymous said...

Looks like they're having a blast!