Tuesday, March 10, 2009

... The Softer Side ...

One of my dearest friends {Dawn} accompanied me on a recent trip to the Oooh-So-Fabulous Columbia, SC ... Mostly to make the trip less painful for me ... but also to have a mini-vacay for herself and to catch up on things! Being cooped up in a hotel room for most of the time, we decided to venture outside of Marriott to see what sort of trouble we might be able to get ourselves into ... After walking a couple of blocks down Main Street in downtown Columbia, we stumbled upon the Capitol Building ... And when I say "stumbled" what I really mean is that Main Street ends at the Capitol Building - so it was more like "running into" ... Regardless, we decided to make the most of the beautiful spring weather and sit outside and take some pictures!!! Dawn is absolutely one of the strongest & most beautiful people I know - to everyone else she appears to have a super rough & tough exterior, but I see { and have always been able to see } what others don't ....
Be sure to go by and check out Ms. Dawn's blog - its hilarious!!!!
I HEART YOU P-NUT!!!!

2 comments:

rebecca said...

Will you take some bunga pics when you're here? And Noah pics!? :)

.:: WMP ::. said...

Of COURSE I will!!!! :) I would love to - I mean we could have a mini-photoshoot!!!