Wednesday, April 1, 2009

{ An Architectual view of Charleston }

... here are some pics from a recent outing (like 2 weeks ago!) to downtown Charleston ...
It was such a gorgeous day, I just couldn't resist! Hope you enjoy!

US Customs House - East Bay Street

Old Riviera Theater - King Street
St. Phillips' Courtyard - Church Street


One of the Rainbow Row Houses - East Bay

Restaurants on Meeting Street

Old Farmers' Exchange Bank - East Bay

Corner of St. Phillips Church - Church Street

Some Broad Street Lawyers Offices
St. Phillips Church Steeple - Church Street

1 comment:

4chalseys@blogger said...

I found your blog through I {Heart} Faces and I just love your photography! I am moving to Hilton Head next month and am looking for photographers to be in touch with. I also have an affection for Charleston b/c I am a midwestern girl who got engaged in Charleston! Love your photos!