Monday, April 6, 2009

I ♥ Faces - Week 13 - My Friend & I!

Welcome to Week 13 of I♥Faces!!!! This weeks' theme is "My Friend & I" ... Here are my entries for the week!!!

Adult Entry: My brother David and I at his high school graduation ... We haven't always been friends - or even always wanted to admit that we're related! - But the older that we've both gotten, the closer and closer we've become! He's now one of my best friends and I don't know what I would do without him!!!



Kids Entry: These three little ones are sisters - twins and a younger sisier - and definitely inseparable! They are all best friends! I shot this pic at a family member's rehearsal dinner with a Cinco de Mayo theme .... I caught these three sitting in one of the hammocks chatting it up about all the people that were at the party!!!





Be sure to check out all the other entries over at IHeartFaces ... There are some really awesome entries this week!!! Can't wait to see who the winners are going to be!!!!

7 comments:

Shonni said...

So cute...and the first one is very sweet.

Ter said...

great photos , thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

So cute! Great entries!

Pam D said...

Aww.. I love the pic of you and your brother! I'm with you on the "closer as we get older" thing, for sure! And those girls are adorable.. obviously sisters, AND obviously friends! Great pictures! Thanks so much for dropping by my blog, too! Good luck.....

Kristi said...

wow!! they look so much a like!! ha! great pictures!

Drew said...

The kiddos were people watching. How cute. (I do that at Walmart all the time. Let me tell you, it's entertaining to say the least.) :)

I love the photo of you and your brother. It's neat to hear how your relationship is growing closer. Helps to gain some distance sometimes. :)

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

My brother and I are best friends also...well all my brothers and I!!! :) I love that picture! :)